AFTER SCHOOL CARE
Our After School Care program runs between 3pm and 6pm exclusively on site at your school, which means your child can play safely in an environment they know without the need to travel off site.
As an approved provider, all of our sites offer:
- High staff-to-child ratios allowing us to help your child with their homework, readers, projects, spelling and online tasks.
- Healthy snacks and plenty of fun outdoor play.
- Working With Children (WWC) validation for all staff. While many have completed – or are completing – tertiary studies in children's education.
- First Aid training specific to educational settings, including anaphylaxis, asthma and other medical conditions.
- Flexible bookings, including permanent, casual and holiday sessions.
- Co-ordination to ensure your child can attend any extra-curricular activities offered at your school including music lessons, sports activities, chess, or languages.
BEFORE SCHOOL CARE
We provide a fun, safe and healthy programme exclusively on site at your school. Kicking off at 7am, our specialised activities are designed to help ease your child into a full day of learning.
TASK is an approved service, providing:
- A healthy breakfast of cereal, fruit and yoghurt.
- Outside activities, games, reading, drawing and free play.
Simply choose your school below, and complete the form to enrol.
Costs vary between sites, so please send us an email with your preferred site to find out more.
TASK is registered for CCB and CCR.