SCHOOL HOLIDAY CARE
Our popular school holiday programmes are now running at FOUR fantastic locations: Arncliffe, Camdenville, Marrickville West and Wilkins Public Schools! We are also pleased to offer enrolment to any 2018 Kindergarten children to our holiday program.
Running between 7.00am, and 6pm on all NSW school holidays and pupil-free days, we aim to provide a diverse and interesting range of activities to ensure there's something for every child.
As part of our 'community within community' philosophy, we seek out the best local activities, and combine these with the best that Sydney has to offer.
- TASK Fest, make board games, discos and karaoke, Emergency Services visit, Science with Ms Lyn, photography, Teddy Bears Picnic! So many incursions, so much fun!
- Some of the EXCURSIONS we do locally and further afield: Trampoline Arena, Ten-Pin bowling, Sydney Aquarium, our always popular movie days and much, much more!
It's a perfect way for your child to try new activities, develop new skills and make new friends.
We guarantee your child's boredom levels will be at an all time low with the vaste array of excursions and activities we offer every holidays :)
Like our regular After and Before School Programs, we provide high carer-to-child ratios, with all sites providing First Aid training and current Working With Children (WWC) validation.
ENROLMENTS OPEN FOR SUMMER AT ALL FOUR LOCATIONS!
If you have NEVER attended Vacation Care at TASK, complete the following steps
1. Complete Hubworks online enrolment for each individual child with all details, select Vacation Care ONLY.
2. Download BOOKING form for your school. Complete, sign and return to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Choose your school:
4. Complete Hubworks online enrolment for each individual child with all details, select Vacation Care ONLY.
5. Download BOOKING form for your school:
Fill in and email to: email@example.com
If you have already ATTENDED Vacation Care at TASK, please complete the BOOKING form for your school only and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.